Are you interested in a custom made costume?

I will work to follow concept artwork as closely as possible to create a costume that brings your character to life! If you're interested in more information on how to get your own custom creation, please read this page!

I am only able to take a very limited number of projects. Unfortunately, this means that I have to pick and choose the projects that I work on -- I try to choose designs that I feel will work best with my style, so if I am unable to work with you, please don't take it personally! I want to do your character justice, and if I feel that it “just won't work out,” I'll let you know.

I prefer concept artwork to work on your project, but it isn't neccessary. You can provide me with clear, accurate concept artwork so that I know exactly what you're looking for, if your design idea is very specific! I am happy to work with keywords or a broad idea if you are unsure as to what you would like, but please be as clear as possible! Do not send me photographs of other costumes, photos that you have modified, or ask me to replicate another costume or character that is protected under copyright. I can't do that! I'll be more than happy to help you find an artist that will create the perfect concept art for you, though! Alternatively, click here or here for FREE lineart that you can colour yourself!

A 30% non-refundable deposit is due at the start of your project. When I agree to work on your project, you'll be required to send a 30% non-refundable deposit. This allows me to purchase the materials needed for your project and to hold your place in line! Again, this deposit cannot be returned! The remaining 70% is due at time of completion. Shipping is not included in your quote price. I accept payment via check, money order or Paypal. Your costume must be paid off in full before I ship to you, and payment must be made within 30 days of completion unless other arrangements have been made.

Need a facelift? Costume maintenance and repairs are priced on a case-by-case basis. For a general idea, my rates start at $40/hr. I am able to do both cosmetic changes and costume maintenance [fixing zippers or tears]. Please be sure to clean your suit before sending it to me, though!

Costume parts have a 60 day warranty upon completion/arrival. New costumes are guaranteed to be free of defect upon arrival, but if anything arises -- feel free to send me an email and we'll sort things out.

All clients must be 18 years of age or older. Sorry, no exceptions! I do not make costumes that fit children at this time.

I ship WORLDWIDE via USPS or UPS! Shipping rates vary by your location, of course, and will be calculated when I finish your project!

How are these costumes made? My costume pieces are all crafted from high-quality, durable materials, made to last.

  • The masks, or "heads," are built on a lycra-based balaclava style hood with foam for shaping. They're super light and super comfortable, and durable enough that you can pack them very easily! Vision is through the pupil area of the eyes and there's plenty of ventilation through the open mouth. All mask seams are STITCHED for incredible durability!
  • Hand paws are double-stitched with the option to include professionally appliqued pawpads made from durable vinyl and/or soft stuffed claws. Cuff edges are cleanly finished with bias tape to prevent stretching or fraying.
  • Feet paws are built on comfortable slippers, unless you'd like them built on a different shoe of your preference. Feet can be finished with durable rubber shoe soling or soft and decorative vinyl pawpads with fur. Your feet will also be fully lined at the cuff and finished with bias tape at the edging.
  • Body suits are custom tailored to fit you PERFECTLY! For all body suits, I require a duct tape dummy that you make yourself - tutorial link coming soon!
  • I use only ALL-NEW MATERIALS. All fur fabrics are FAKE and of the highest quality -- no real animal products are used.