2018 APRIL COMPLETION FULL SUIT COMMISSION SLOT AUCTION!

Here comes your chance to snag a CUSTOM commission from JILLCOSTUMES, with expedited completion just in time for BLFC2018 or Confuzzled 2018! Surprise your friends with a brand new fursuit of YOUR personal character, or an artist designed character by jill0r! You don't have to be attending these conventions to win, either! This auction simply guarantees an EXPEDITED slot in the LIMITED JILLCOSTUMES queue! This is the first JILLCOSTUMES full suit commission slot available since September 2016. No worrying over getting that commission you've been dreaming of ... this is your chance!

To place a bid, please read all info below! Bidding information is at the bottom of this page.
Please REFRESH this page with every visit to be sure info is most current! 

Auction will end Thursday, February 1st
12:00PM PST / 3:00PM EST / 2100 CET
or 15 minutes after the last bid has been placed.

Auction will be held privately via email. Bids (bidder IDs will be hidden) will be updated realtime through my Telegram channel - http://t.me/JILLCOSTUMESUPDATES and the high bid amount will be available at the bottom of this page throughout the auction.

Winner will receive a custom full suit commission with expedited completion. All designs subject to my approval before bidding - designs must be emailed to me before you are able to place a bid.  Artist designed projects are welcomed. Sorry, no wigs, long hair, or wings at this time. Absolutely no body padding. No lights, LEDs, electronics. No moving jaws or 3D eyes.


What does this auction slot include?

Costume commission INCLUDES

  • professionally crafted machine washable fursuit head built on foam and balaclava base
  • luxury handpaws (padded or standard) - pads/claws optional
  • beautiful custom fit bodysuit (DTD required shipped to me, NO BODY PADDING)
  • tail (separate or attached to bodysuit, depending on design)
  • luxury plush footpaws with sewn liners (rubber bottoms or fur with pawpads)

You are bidding on the slot and a fursuit design of average complexity. Complicated markings like tattoos, stripes, rosettes will incur an additional fee of $500-$1500 on top of winning bid price. 

The above designs are considered of "average complexity" and do not incur an additional design fee. Inquire for specifics about your design.
The above designs would incur a design fee, inquire for specifics about your design. Other examples that will incur a design fee include rosettes, spines, horns, tattoos, elaborate tail designs, hooves, etc.

Payment and shipping info

Fursuit commission will be finished by April 30 2018. Winning bidder pays all shipping costs, including insurance. I ship worldwide. Payment via Paypal, Squarecash or Cashier's Check. 50% of winning bid amount must be paid within 72 hours of auction ending with the remaining balance due April 1st. NO "payment plans." 30% of your winning bid will be considered my standard "non-refundable deposit" - if you must cancel the commission and break contract for any reason, JILLCOSTUMES retains your 30% deposit.
If bids reach $7000 I will accept a 30% payment with the remaining 70% balance due April 1st.


Bidding information

WINNING BID: $11500

BID HISTORY -


m***s - $11500
t*** - $9600
m***s  - $9500
t*** - $7900
m***s - $7831
t*** - $7830
m***s - $7821
t*** - $7820
m***s - $7807
t*** - $7806
m***s - $7801
t*** - $7800
m***s - $7751
t*** - $7750
m***s - $7650
t*** - $7600
m***s - $7450
t*** - $7400
m***s - $7200
i***e@yahoo - $7100
m***s - $7000
i***e@yahoo - $6700
m***s - $6500
d***9@gmail - $5500
i***e@yahoo - $5100
d***9@gmail - $5000
k***0@gmail - $4500
-----
(please refresh the page for the most up to date bid status)

To place your first bid and submit your design idea for approval, please fill out the below form. I will be in touch as soon as possible! Subsequent bids can be placed via email or Telegram once your design and initial bid are approved. Please bid in whole dollar amounts.
 

Thank you for your interest, and best of luck!!